Almost half of the furniture relocations undertaken by Peter Sadler are not full home-to-home projects. They are often one of the following:
- One or two items to be moved between homes.
- Moves in and out of storage facilities.
- Furniture moves within the home, perhaps to cater to a renovation or even to help save the back whilst you redecorate.
- Home decluttering to be ready for sale.
- Piano or pool table relocation.
- Relocation of antique artwork or furniture.
- Pick up of furniture you have purchased.
With over 80 vehicles ranging from 1 tonne to 14 tonne in the Peter Sadler fleet, our team has the vehicles and personnel to cater to any of your requirements.
While our teams are experienced in the moving of large homes, we also ensure to prepare them for the requirements of smaller jobs. Besides, when you lift furniture five to six days a week, it’s sometimes nice to give the guys a less burdensome day.
The Peter Sadler charging process is flexible. Therefore, if it is only a few items, you will be charged in accordance with your requirements. When you speak to one of our representatives, they will ask you questions about your requirements and will proactively offer up the best and most cost-effective solution.