Craft Beer Transportation
In 2012, our team at Peter Sadler used their extensive experience in beverage logistics to enter the burgeoning craft beer market. In that same year, we successfully secured a contract with Mountain Goat and have since expanded our network to include 35 different craft beer and beverage companies.
At Peter Sadler, we’re well aware that Australia is a massive, challenging country when it comes to transporting goods. Management of the entire supply chain for beverages is a complex business, amplified by the care required in handling glass, the skills essential for lifting 63.5kg kegs and the ever-increasing need for cold chain throughout the process.
Peter Sadler’s craft sector caters to all craft beer and craft beverage requirements, whether you’re an established business or just starting up. Our services and facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bonded facility for domestically manufactured alcohol.
- Best of breed warehouse management system for livestock holdings and upstream management of your inventory.
- 9000 square metre racked facility with 500 square metres of refrigerated (2-4 degrees) space.
- Ambient and refrigerated options for all 3PL requirements.
- National coverage.
- 80+ domestic vehicles to cater to any level of scalability required.
- Over 20 years of experiencing in servicing the broader beverage market in Victoria.
- State of the art driver and picker handling training, designed to ensure the integrity of your inventory.